- Download Fabric Engine – this is the standalone application framework.
- Download Fabric Splice – this is the plug-in version of Fabric that you use inside Maya, Softimage etc.
- Request your FREE license
- Join the discussion list
- Sign up for the Fabric newsletter
- Access support, documentation and tutorials
Fabric Engine uses RLM licensing. Fabric is licensed on a per machine basis. Licenses are floating (node-locked if you don’t want to run an RLM server) and are not geo-locked.
All sites are eligible for 2 free rental licenses. These free licenses are limited to one year.
Any individual is eligible for 1 free rental license. This includes students, hobbyists, researchers and people that want licenses for home use. These licenses can be renewed annually.
Purchase: $1000 per seat + $400 annual subscription
Annual Rental: $600 per seat
We provide site licensing options for studios that reduce the scaling cost of deploying Fabric – please contact us for more details.
If you are interested in deploying Fabric Engine at your establishment, please contact us.